Friday 2 October 2015

Where do the nights go?!

Oh that's right, I spend them sleeping. I really want to start getting some of my evening back, at the minute I feed pretty much constantly from 5 with a little break for bathtime then go to bed when Leo does, normally around 8.

I could obviously go to bed later, but he still does his best sleep at that time and he rarely goes more than 5hrs, so if I don't make the most of it, it means I will be only getting a couple of hours at a time through the night. I do think I maybe need to brave it occasionally so that I can have some Tom and me time.

People have mentioned a dream feed but I don't feel comfortable doing this, it feels a little intrusive on Leo.

I think I will try moving his sleep later first, but I need to get the clock change out of the way before I can do that.

The cheeky monkey woke up at 5am today and decided he didn't want to go back to sleep so I'm pretty tired. If I hadn't gone to bed when he did, it would mean I would've had about 5hrs sleep and that just isn't enough for me.. You can see my dilemma!


No comments:

Post a Comment