Monday 12 October 2015

Right, enough is enough

I have been a lot better with my food since last night, but still not as healthy as I would like. I've eaten far less sugar and tried to incorporate veg, but not to the level I want.

Tom has started with a sore throat again and when we got super healthy and balanced with our food last time it really boosted his immune system, unsurprisingly. So, we are going to get back to it properly!

I've just roasted up a butternut squash for lunches in the week and prepped a smoothie for breakfast, boiled some eggs for snacks and have some other clean stuff arriving in the shopping tonight. It's mostly being organised that is the key with healthy eating and I feel like we are well enough out of the baby fog to do this again!


No comments:

Post a Comment