Monday 19 October 2015

Back to fitness!

We finally managed to get to buggy fit today. I thought it was a good idea to walk there, in hindsight it was a little ambitious.
It was really hard work, I've done no cardio for about 6 month's and no exercise at all for about 14weeks! It was basically boot camp, no holding back either.

I've really missed workouts so this felt great, hard but great. The PT was brilliant, when Leo decided to wake up she carried him around for the entire session, he is a made up! He thought it was awesome, bouncing around everywhere.

She runs sessions on a Sunday morning too for couples, Tom is really keen on getting to grips with that so finally I feel like we are back on track. Fingers crossed I haven't broken myself today, I'm not renowned for my physical resiliency even when I haven't just had a baby


No comments:

Post a Comment