Wednesday 14 October 2015

Progress

Every day the little man makes some steps towards whatever the end goal might be. Over the last few nights however he seems to have changed something.

Ever since he was a few weeks old, I've been fist bumping him...


It fascinates him seeing my fingers explodes out in front of his eyes so I've just kept doing it. However, the last few nights when I've said "fist bump" before doing it, he's raised his hands up towards me in a clenched fist.

This is so exciting!!

We've done it maybe ten times now and he seems to repeat it on demand (scientific method: always repeat your experiment!) so I think he really is understanding what I'm saying and doing.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

1 comment:

  1. Our child is destined to have something random as his first word! Xxx

    ReplyDelete