Monday 3 August 2015

The talented Miss Renshaw

Beautiful hand decoration

Amazing and so personal


For those of you who don't know, Nic is one of my incredibly talented friends who I got to know when I was at my previous company. She was fundamental in the seamless running of our wedding and we have huge amounts of respect for her as a person and her talents. She's a composer, an artist, a charity worker and an all round amazing person.

She made Leo a little personalised chalk board and added his name and painted the little puffin on there. She also hand drew us the wonderful card I have put a pic of.. Absolutely perfect and both will be the first additions to Leo's bedroom wall.

The puffin theme comes from the fact that Tom and I got engaged whilst surrounded by puffins on Lunga island in Scotland.

Thanks Nic xx


1 comment: