Sunday 19 June 2016

Will it actually stop?

For the first time since February, I actually had that awful thought that this back pain could be something really bad. Every time I think I'm on the road to recovery, it comes back tenfold.

I've been hesitant to go to the doctors because, in past experiences, they're pretty useless and the referrals take forever. I think I may need to bite the bullet and go.

Whilst I am convinced that this will resolve itself when I go back to work and start getting back in shape, that little voice of doubt popped up today. I've been here before and it was a two year battle to be pain free, and I didn't have a little boy and full time job then.

I've had a tough weekend though, so I'm hoping it's just that playing on me. My back is suddenly so sore again, it's like someone stabbing me in the pelvis when I cough. I genuinely can't remember the last time I was comfortable when sitting, standing, lying, breathing!

Chin up though hey, hubby has returned and I've just inhaled olbas and had a nice hot bath.


No comments:

Post a Comment