Tuesday 7 June 2016

Back to the real world

It's not far off now, a matter of weeks in fact, before I'm back in the thick of working life. It's the blink of an eye since I was off, so the next 4 weeks will just disappear.

It's a mix of emotions for me. I'm really looking forward to getting my brain back in gear in a different way, but I'm not looking forward to not spending time with Leo. He'll be having a great time playing in nursery though, so I have to keep focus on that.

I'm massively looking forward to getting back to the gym. I will be seriously pushed for time though as I plan on fitting it into my lunch break. It will be a whole new way of working out for me and my main goals are going to be to strengthen my lower back, flatten my tummy back out and sculpt my glutes too. I can't wait to get some tone back and get rid of the wobbles. It's going to be hard, I'm going to be exhausted from working every day again and I'm hoping this will act as an energy boost once I'm back into it. Watch this space!

In the meantime, I'm making cupcakes and making the most of the last of my maternity in the baking sun! How amazing is that!?



No comments:

Post a Comment