Monday 27 June 2016

I can't wait

I'm craving my return to the gym. I feel so gross and sadly, ashamed of how much I've let myself go when I worked so hard to know gain excess weight throughout my entire pregnancy. One of the things I loved about losing all the weight originally was not having a million changes of clothing before I found something that hid my fat as best as it could.. I'm back there and it saddens me, I've let myself down.

I'm also worried about turning up to the gym in kit that exposes my flabby bits, but I need to remember why I'm there and that no one else matters. I have a version of myself to aspire to, so my target is realistic, but I also want to go beyond where I was and focus on targeting my problem areas. The first order of the day is fixing my most broken bits!


No comments:

Post a Comment