Monday 4 April 2016

Tough night, brave morning

So, last night was fairly bad as far as nights I've had with Leo go. He was sooo unsettled. It took Tom 45 mins to settle him down at bedtime, which is absolutely unheard of and then he woke hourly, pretty much all night. Even in bed with me he was incredibly restless and didn't want cuddles or anything like the night before.

He was really, really snotty again too but I don't think it's that disrupting him as I have seen him sleep soundly with worse!

Anyway, we soldiered on to his first intro session at nursery, this was an hour just in the baby room with me. He was absolutely fine, just crawled off and played with everything, as I expected.

He had a meltdown in the car on the way home as he was so tired, I had to pull over on the motorway and dig out a dummy.. Luckily it worked until almost home as it was chucking it down.

He's totally not himself, I wish I knew what it was so I could help him. I've just put him down for a late nap so he isn't exhausted at bedtime and I've had to put him in his zipedeezip as he just wouldn't settle. I'm going to have to take it with me to nursery as he has such a good association with it and I can't bear the thought of him not sleeping when he is in there!


No comments:

Post a Comment