Friday 8 April 2016

Phew!

Nursery was a success today. I got there to a happy little camper, sitting on one of the lady's knees whilst blowing raspberries. He'd had a nap, only half an hour but he tends to do that to begin with in a new place.

He took some milk off one of the staff, but wouldn't have any normal food. He'll get there with that though I'm sure.

We went and met Tom in Manchester for lunch and he wolfed down some fish fingers, so he was obviously hungry but didn't like what he was being given.

I feel so much better now. I do blame myself for yesterday as it was my fault, but I have accepted that and it wasn't intentional, just stupid and very out of character. I accept that people make mistakes though, so it's done with in my personal blame game now.


No comments:

Post a Comment