Wednesday 8 July 2015

And then there were two (authors)

Hot new anniversary look


So it's time for me to start blogging again too. As it turns out, I've been thinking about writing again for a while now and this is definitely a good reason to write.

We are now just 4 days from due date and it's amazing how much of a difference it makes every day to my excitement levels. Sarah looks more beautiful every time I see her, and I think I might just cry when Baby Burgin arrives finally.

Going through the whole journey that Sarah outlined a few days ago, from first meet through fitness and on to married bliss and pregnancy, I feel like I've grown as a person in so many ways and throughout I've had the support of my amazing wife. Now, with our new found love for meditation, I feel like we're pushing ourselves onto the next great thing.

Sorry this post is a bit all over the place, haven't written in forever and it seems I don't have my flow back yet.


1 comment: