Friday 6 January 2017

Time out

I decided in the early hours of Tuesday morning, after waking at 3.30 and not being able to get back to sleep, that we needed to do something drastic. Tom was starting with a cold and I am still not well.

I asked mum if she could take Leo one night a week, at least Tom could sleep through on those occasions and I stood a better chance of not being woken up and lying awake for hours as normal.

Kindly, she agreed and we did our first night on Wednesday night. We missed him horribly and I woke on several occasions but managed to get back to sleep. We went over to mum's first thing in the morning before work so that we could see him and he was merrily snoozing in bed with mum.

It seems a strange thing to do, but we need to be well and I need to sort it once and for all


No comments:

Post a Comment