Saturday 13 August 2016

Happy pickle and parties!

Having a well, happy baby has just been magical. He's so excitable, cheeky and playful when he's well (as every child should be) that it breaks my heart even more to remember how poorly he was.

We have been at a wedding in Scotland this weekend and Leo wasn't invited, so I have had my first experience of separation. This is not something I will be repeating for some time. Tom and I were both so excited to be able to spend quality alone time together, but we had no concept of how hard it would be. I have had a constant ache in the pit of my stomach. There were kids Leo's age there and it made me want to cry. And as for sleeping through and having a lie in, not a chance!

Only 7 hours until we are reunited, until then I will just keep looking at his pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment