Friday 1 July 2016

Physio

My multi pronged attack on my back pain included a trip go to my brutal, but amazing, cross fit physio. Obviously, I don't do cross fit but I found him through a friend who does.

He never fails to inflict immense pain on me, but he is brilliant. Wednesday night was no different, he concurred with the view of my other therapists about where the issue was and it is causing the facet joint of my sacroiliac joint to lock up. The most likely cause being my pelvis returning to pee birth shape and doing a be job of it and being aggravated by holding Leo.

He has given me a load of exercises and stretches I can do and has agreed that the best way forward is to strip down the body fat and then strengthen the core, lower back and glutes. It's a long process, but I will get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment