Saturday 28 November 2015

Evening of excitement!

I decided a good few pre midnight waking sessions were in order again, Leo was snoozing but it was his noises that wake me I think. It got to midnight and he started fidgeting on and off, so dummy in and again at half past. I could hear a strange noise coming from the heater, and on investigation, the internal workings were sparking! Nice and safe, so I had to set to and move the wardrobe to unplug it!

Then I woke at 1 and couldn't doze off due to what feels like rsi in my right forearm, so I thought I might as well get up and express, but seemingly I fell back to sleep. I woke at 3.30 to Leo moving about and me being absolutely drowned in milk. My entire tshirt was soaked and the duvet too! I then had to feed Leo first for 15 mins and proceeded to soak myself even more!


No comments:

Post a Comment