Wednesday 7 December 2016

Rebalance

I've really been struggling to find my way since starting back at work. I feel like I'm failing as a mother, as a manager, a healthy eater and most definitely as a fitness addict! It's a pretty rubbish place to be.

My hormones are all over the place, I'm ill pretty much all of the time and I can't remember the last time I felt good about myself.

I have gone back to doing the classes in an attempt to get myself back to working out regularly, this is how I originally started my fitness journey anyway. I'm enjoying it, it's just tough on my lunch break.

Eating enjoyable meals and fitting lunch time workouts in is basically impossible, so I still have Huel. Not something that sits overly well with me, but I have decided it's better than any other quick alternatives. I have started having it with almond milk instead of cows milk in an attempt to help sort my hormones out too.

I don't like this place I'm at, I have such a long way to go again. I feel like I have regressed back to where I was many years ago and don't have the time to fix anything properly!


No comments:

Post a Comment