Sunday 13 November 2016

3.30am is the new black!

Walk prep

This last week, Leo has decided that 3.30am is the best time to wake up and play. We aren't quite so convinced though. I think he is getting cold, not totally sure but it was warmer on Saturday night and he slept through just fine.

He's making so much toddler progress at the minute, walking around with us outside, new little noises and words being formed, he's started actively going to give us kisses (definitely the cutest thing so far!) and perhaps that's disrupting him a bit too?!

My fitness is on and off, as is the good eating. I hate myself every time I slip and I am being mega strict at work again, but the weekends are a killer or when Leo doesn't eat something, I think I have to eat it so it isn't wasted!

I've started doing classes again at the gym with the hope it will reignite my passion for it, the girl that does Wednesday morning spin is really quite dull, but it's the only morning I can do! I did circuits on Thursday lunch and that was great, I have suffered every day since with sore legs, but it's worth it!


I've decided I want to get creative for Christmas decorations, so I've made a start with drying out some lemon and lime slices for garlands and I have ordered some felt to go in with that. My other plan is for us all to go foraging for bits and pieces I can make decorations out of, twigs, foliage, conkers, leaves, basically anything none toxic or choke hazard size!

We aren't sure if we are going to have a traditional tree just yet, as I think Leo will assume it's just for tearing things off, so may well wait for next year for that and do something representational this year. Let's see how little I manage to get done, and/or how crap it looks before I concede and buy everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment